Footsteps2Brilliance® is the breakthrough early learning solution that helps all children become proficient readers by 3rd grade. Our device agnostic Mobile Technology Platform allows school districts to leverage the mobile devices that parents already own to scale early literacy citywide for free.
A demonstration is available at www.myf2b.com/my_library/ with user name and password mwest.
Steps for Registering via the County URL, and Downloading the Free Footsteps2Brilliance Program
- On your device, type in the URL www.myf2b.com/parent/colusa.
- Follow the steps to register your child on your device.
- You will receive an email at the address you provided during the registration process.
- Open the email to find your parent username and password.
- Download the Footsteps2Brilliance Enterprise app from your device’s app store (if using a Smart Device).
- Once you are on the sign-in page, you will enter your username and password in the blue box.(You will do this on EVERY device your child will be using for Footsteps2Brilliance).
- This will open up the program and allow you to download the books and activities.
- Once ALL books are downloaded, log out of the program.
- Have your child log in with his/her Super Secret Code and they are ready to begin.By logging in with their Super Secret Code, the usage data can be collected by the district.
For more information please visit