District and County Office staff who hold an assignment or position requiring a California Credential or Permit in Colusa County must have a valid authorization on file with this office.
California Commission on Teacher Credentialing's web site (click link to the right) provides helpful information regarding credential requirements as well as Child Development permits, 30 day substitute permits, and exam information.
Some of the services and information provided by the Colusa COE:
- Credential/Permit initial application and renewals
- Temporary County Certificates (TCC’s)
- Adding Supplemental and Subjects to existing valid credentials
- Career Technical Education Credentials
- Substitute Teacher requirements
- Child Development Permits
- Examination Information (i.e. CBEST, CSET, CLAD, BCLAD, CTEL)
- Fingerprint requirements
Renewal Procedures for Credentials or Permits
You are required to renew on-line through the CCTC website. Renewal must be submitted prior to the expiration date of the document and proof of renewal must be presented to the County Office or your employing district so that a Temporary County Certificate (TCC) may be issued.